Pages

Random thoughts for random reasons!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Exciting Stuffs!

Wow. It's been a long time since I've posted anything here. Didn't even realize it.
Well, now that I'm back, let's see what's going on!

I'm going to see WICKED soon and I'm way excited. I've never been to a musical (done by adults :) or an actual Broadway play! Can't wait to see it and then be able to say that I HAVE seen it. I'm sure the current cast will be amazing, but I can't help but wish I could've seen it with Kristen Chenowith, Idina Menzel, and Norbert Leo Butz.

Have you read the Canterwood Crest books? They're very good, and now the author, Jessica Burkhart, is holding a contest! Whoever wins (the lucky duck!) gets a signed copy of the newest book, Home Sweet Drama!!!!! The winner, therefore, will NOT have to rush into Borders to buy a copy the day they come out. :)

I really WILL try to keep posting!!

1 comment:

  1. aloha meg. :) the weird thing is that i was actually thinking, the other day, doesn't meg have a blog or something?? and here it is! *gasps*
    and im your first follower! i feel so special.
    oh, and i love the title. :)

    ReplyDelete